Kaspersky Business Security Software – Kaspersky offers a wide range of Business Security solutions in the small-to-medium business segment from 5-50 users and in 1 to 3 year options. From the very small business looking for world-class anti-malware protection to the larger business looking for more advanced endpoint mobile security & patch management features – Kaspersky covers it all! Kaspersky’s cloud based security console is user-friendly, simple and intuitive. Developed specifically for small and medium sized businesses, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud lets you manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere.
Watch the VIDEO and preview the product now!
World-class anti-malware for PC’s, Macs and file servers
- Manage your business security remotely, from anywhere
- Award-winning, multi-layer anti-malware
- Endpoint controls – Application, Device & Web
- Patch management plus IT management & efficiency tools
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
Small Office Security (5-45 users)
Kaspersky Small Office Security is designed for businesses running 5-45 computers, some servers and mobile devices. It works out-of-the-box and is managed from one easy-to-use cloud-based console – no IT skills are needed to use our powerful security tools and monitor security from any connected device you choose. Learn more & buy now!
Watch the VIDEO of the product walk through before you buy.
- Easy & Fast Setup: Out of the box simplicity combined with extended functionality and control.
- The cloud-based console makes remote management and monitoring easy.
- So Feature Rich: Award-winning anti-malware protects your PCs, Macs, file servers and mobile devices from all types of cyber threats.
- Protect your business and customer data and improve productivity with powerful web control, anti-phishing, anti-spam, anti-ransomware, backup and encryption.
- By combining real-time, cloud-assisted technologies to secure your mobile devices, file servers and PCs, Kaspersky Small Office Security protects your business against the very latest threats.
- Multiple layers of protection for 5-45 users, across devices, file servers and PCs, managed from a single console.
SAVE 25% on all products for your Small Business when you shop online today! Limited-time offer.
Endpoint Security Cloud (10-50 users)
Developed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud lets you manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere. Learn more & buy now!
- One simple, intuitive cloud-based console combines ease of use with powerful cybersecurity tools and management features.
- Manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere, with our user-friendly cloud-based console.
- One easy-to-manage, cloud-based console enables you to secure the IT tools your business depends on – file servers, PCs, smartphones and tablets – while protecting your data from the types of attack that could bring your business to a halt, such as ransomware. Default profiles, developed by Kaspersky Lab experts, mean you’re up and running straight away.
- Our web-based console means you can manage security remotely, from any location – using the web-connected device of your choice.
- For Managed Service Providers, it is easy to manage security remotely for a number of clients with our multi-tenant cloud console.
Endpoint Security Select (10-50 users)
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT adds mobile security, file server security and flexible control technologies that help you to ensure compliance with your security policies. Learn more & buy now!
- Anti-malware technologies deliver multi-layer defenses to protect your systems and sensitive business data from today’s increasingly sophisticated threats.
- Kaspersky’s Application Control, Device Control and Web Control technologies help to deliver a much deeper level of defense for your data and systems.
- With a combination of signature-based, proactive and cloud-enabled technologies, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT does more to keep your business secure.
- With integrated mobile security and mobile device management (MDM), Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT makes it easier to control how mobile devices access your business systems.
- Endpoint Security Select also comes complete with Kaspersky’s centralized management console – Kaspersky Security Center – it’s easy to tailor the configuration of all Kaspersky security technologies your business runs.
Endpoint Security Advanced (10-50 users)
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business ADVANCED includes vulnerability scanning and patch management technologies – to help eradicate vulnerabilities within operating systems and application software. Furthermore, flexible encryption functionality helps to protect corporate data in the event of a laptop or removable storage device being lost or stolen. Learn more & buy now!
- Includes Kaspersky Lab’s latest anti-malware technologies that combine signature-based, proactive and web-assisted protection – for effective, multi-level defense.
- With its strong encryption algorithm, Kaspersky’s data encryption technology can help to protect your sensitive business information – and your business reputation – in the event of data or devices falling into the wrong hands.
- Simplifies a vast range of systems management tasks – including configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Delivers the protection and ease of management you need to let mobile devices access your systems and data, without introducing security risks for your business.
- Application Control, Device Control and Web Control features give your IT team granular control over which applications are able to run on your systems, which IT resources an application can access and how employees are permitted to use removable devices and the Internet.