Malwarebytes was first released in 2006 and is an anti-malware software. It is a good anti-malware and anti-ransomware product and typically will remove all malware and scareware on a PC. Malwarebytes 3.0 comes in two flavors: Free and Premium. Premium prevents malware infection in the first place, like a vaccine. Free cleans up an existing malware infection, like a disinfectant.
Malwarebytes 3.0 is a next-generation antivirus replacement. Malwarebytes 3.0 is the first of its kind for home users, employing four independent technology modules—anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection—to block and remove both known and unknown threats.
Malwarebytes Premium – Malwarebytes Premium is Malwarebytes’ strongest protection ever. It fights threats that antivirus software isn’t advanced enough to stop. All threats are removed including worms, rogues, dialers, trojans, rootkits, spyware, exploits, bots, and other malware. Work, play, and socialize online freely with no worry.
Watch the VIDEO of the product walk through before you buy.
- Removes malware and spyware – Detects and removes malware and other advanced threats.
- Removes rootkits – Gets rid of rootkits and repairs the files they may have already damaged.
- Automatically finds malware 24/7 – Detects malware in real-time, before it can be a danger to your device.
- NEW!Stops exploit attacks – Shields vulnerable systems and softwares from exploit attacks.
- NEW!Blocks all ransomware attacks – Stops ransomware attacks before your data is held hostage.
- Shields against malicious websites – Prevents access to and from known malicious websites.
Full protection or simple disinfection?
Download Malwarebytes 3.0 for free and you get 14 days of full real-time protection. After the 14 days are up, Malwarebytes 3.0 reverts to a very limited but still free version that will only disinfect your computer after an attack. We recommend the full real-time protection of Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium to prevent infection in the first place.